Aflac Insurance Company Portal– www.aflac.com
Aflac is an American Insurance Company. And it is also the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. The founder of the company was John Amos, Paul Amos, Bill Amos. Its headquarters are located in Aflac Building Columbus, Georgia, United States. The products provided by the company are Supplemental health and Life insurance. There is approximately 10,212 number of employees. The web portal www.aflac.com where you will get all the necessary information. The Aflac company states that it provides financial protection to more than 50 million people across the worldwide. It pays the cash benefits when a policyholder has a covered accident or illness.
Registration at www.aflac.com:
If you want to create a new user registration at www.aflac.com an account holder will receive an email which contains a link to activate each individual’s profile as per the user need. To register, you must be one of the main policyholders.
- Open the browser on your device and search www.aflac.com portal.
- After the page loads completely go to new user registration section where you need to enter your details.
- Enter your policy number in the required field and click on the submit button and continue the following procedure to become a part of Aflac Insurance Company.
Login Procedure at www.aflac.com:
- Open the browser on your device and find the above-given link.
- Once the page loads completely navigate to the login section.
- Enter your User ID in the first field.
- Enter your Password in the second field.
- Finally, click on the login button to activate your account dashboard.
- The login procedure will be different for account holders, agents, and Employees.
Forgot your User ID:
If you Forgot your User ID you can recover it by visiting the official website of www.aflac.com portal. After page loading is completed navigate to the forgot User ID option which is present below the enter your password section. After selecting the “Forgot User ID” option a page opens where you need to enter your registered email address or your policy number which is present in your policy document then click on the submit button. Then your User ID will be sent to your registered email address.
Forgot your Password:
If you forgot your password you can retrieve it by visiting the official website of www.aflac.com page. Once the page loads completely go to the forgot password option which is present below the enter your password option on the login page. After selecting the forgot password option a page appears where you need to enter your unique User ID in the required field and click on the submit button then an email will be sent to your registered email address to reset your password.
If you have any problem regarding your account issues or to claim an insurance please feel free to call our customer representative 1-800-992-3522.