Mitchell WorkCenter – www.mymitchell.com
Mitchell International helps insurance companies and car repair shops in North America figure the cost of getting a vehicle from the wreck to recovery. Larry Bossidy(Chairman of the Board) and Alex Sun (President and chief executive) are the key people in the company. The company develops software used to manage collision and medical claims, parts and labor estimates, and glass replacement quotes. Its applications are used to manage damage assessments and automate service procurement. Through a partnership with Dell and The IT Pros, a provider of managed IT services, Mitchell offers help desk service, network monitoring, and site support.
- First, for sign in click on the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing email address and password to log in.
- Press the sign in button to continue working on the website.
- Even if you forgot the password, options are available to reset it.
- Click the Forgot Password option to reset the password.
If you do not want to log into your account, there are other tabs you can explore to learn more about repair shop solutions or claims management solutions. You can also choose from different links at the top of the screen that will help you learn more about the company, career possibilities, media, support, contact information and hiring information.
Registering for an account on MyMitchell
- If you don’t have an account, don’t panic you can create a new one with ease.
- Just click on the link that says ‘register’, it will take you to a registration page.
- It will ask your account number and email address.
- Click on ‘Register My Account’ button to complete the process.
- Once your account is created you will get a confirmation.
If you need to contact customer service, you can use one of the provided phone numbers.These are:
- Auto Physical Damage Solutions: 800-448-4401
- Auto Casualty/Medical Solutions: 800-424-1132
- SmartAdvisor Bill Review: 800-732-0153
- SmartAdvisor Utilization Review: 800-407-0704.
If none of these phone numbers is the one that you need, you can click on the “Contact” link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. This will take you to a new page that will give you different options to choose. These different contact link options fall under the categories: corporate, auto casualty solutions, pharmacy solutions, auto physical damage, worker’s compensation solutions.
If you have any doubts please comment below to reach us. We will reply you as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing us as your guide. Have a nice day.