SNHU Student Portal – www.my.snhu.edu
SNHU is known as Southern New Hampshire University. It is a private, nonprofit, coeducational, and nonsectarian university. Harry A.B. Shapiro and his wife Gertrude Crockett Shapiro founded the university in 1932. The university was first named as New Hampshire School of Accounting and Secretarial Science when it was established. Later the name is changed to New Hampshire College of Accounting and Commerce in 1961. Southern New Hampshire University offers undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs through its multiple colleges and schools. The colleges and schools that compose SNHU are College for America (CfA), College of Engineering, Technology & Aeronautics (CETA), College of Online & Continuing Education (COCE), School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business, and School of Education.
US News & World Report ranked Southern New Hampshire University at rank 86 in Regional Universities North, and rank 1 in Most Innovative Schools in 2017. Southern New Hampshire University has numerous student organizations on campus, including Radio SNHU and The Penmen Press. SNHU also publishes The Penmen Review, an online creative writing journal for students and alumni.
SNHU is one of the fastest growing universities in the country. The university has 3,000 on-campus students and over 60,000 online students. The students of the university can account with SNHU through online by using its official link my.snhu.edu.
How to login to SNHU Account?
The students of SNHU University can access their account from this portal by following the below instructions:
- Vist the official website by clicking the official linkmy.snhu.edu.
- After clicking the official enter you are directed to the official page where you have to enter your SNHU username and password to their respective spaces and click on ‘Connect to mySNHU’ Button to log in.
- In case you forget your password, click on the forget password option and follow the further instruction to retain your password.
- If you face any problem while login in into your account, select any of the following links for further assistance.
- Contact the help desk
- Login to Blackboard directly
- Login to Webmail directly
- Check your browser compatibility
- View the mySNHU overview video.
How to Apply on My SNHU?
In order to submit your application online, simply click on the Apply Now button found on the portal. Then you will be given three options like:
- Online & Regional Center.
- International Students.
- Campus Undergraduate.
Choose any category that required for you and click on Continue button to apply. For example, you chose Online & Regional Center, a new page will pop up upon using the ‘Continue’ button. Simply fill out the application form with the appropriate information and use the blue ‘Submit’ button when you’ve finished.
Contact Number: 603-626-9100.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official link: http://www.snhu.edu.