Converge – Virtual payment platform – www.capitalq.com
Elavon Converge a Virtual Merchant is a payment gateway for secure and simple online payments. Converge payment gateway enables the store owners to start accepting payments online without worrying about PCI Compliance as payment information is directly submitted to Elavon converge. Converge was developed on June 26, 2015.
Elavon Converge is secure, flexible and cost-effective payment gateway. It allows for a flexible payment mode by accepting payments in store, via telephone or mail order, using mobile or via online. It gives a provision to its customers to get there own customized payment page through an API integration. Converge doesn’t require a specialized hardware or software settings, it can be accessed from any device having an internet connection. The gateway expands up to 5000 merchant numbers and users and it can easily include additional setup as the business grows.It supports all kind of secured payment methods including chip cards and mobile wallet. Most importantly the technology incorporated helps to keep the data safe throughout the payment process.
How to launch Converge Main page
Converge is supported by all internet browser, one can access the Converge account either by a PC or by Mobile phones. To access via mobile it is required to download the Converge Mobile app which available on both Google play store and Apple Store. By selecting the Link:http://www.capitalq.com/converge.html user can download Converge Virtual Merchant Mobile App.
To access the service ofConverge it is necessary to SignIn to Converge Account and steps to Login are listed below:
- Enter the URL: https://www.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchant/ which directs t the Converge home page.
- Enter the Account ID, User ID, and the Password which is provided by Converge at the time of account set up.
- If the user is new then should contact Elavon Merchant activation department (1-866-451-4007) and request for Converge account setup.
- Once the account is set up the user will receive a mail from Converge which will have Account ID, merchant Number, Profile friendly name, and currency along the useful information regarding transaction process, mobile app and all-important details to know if the user is new.
- It is required to change the password after login into the page for the first time using temporary password issued by Converge.
- If the user has forgotten the password or is whiling the reset the password then could be done by clicking on Forgot your Password? option on the Login page, the page will be redirected to password setup page, it is required to enter Account ID and User ID, then Click on Forgot Password.
- Then Security Question screen displays for the authentication purpose, enter the answer to all the 3 questions and then click on Submit.
- An e-mail containing the security code will be sent to the registered mail id, Copy the code and paste it into the Security Code field in the Reset Password page.
- Enter the New Password, Confirm the New Password by entering it again in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Submit. The Converges Main screen displays.