MySherwin Employee Portal – www.mysherwin.com
The company was founded by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in 1866 and is headquartered in Cleveland, OH. John G.Morikis is the present Chairman and CEO and Allen J.Mistysyn(CFO) are the key person in the company. The Sherwin-Williams Co. engages in the manufacture and trade of paint and coatings. It operates through the following segments: Paint Stores Group, Consumer Group, Global Finishes Group, and Latin America Coatings Group, and Administrative.
The Paint Stores Group segment develops and sells architectural paint, coatings, and product finishes. The Consumer Group segment produces and distributes paint products to third-party consumers.The Global Finishes Group segment licenses, manufactures, and markets protective and marine materials, automotive finishes, and refinish products. The Latin America Coatings Group segment offers aerospace, automotive, marine, and protective coatings. The Administrative segment refers to the firm’s corporate expenses and activities.
Login and Recovery Information
- Login to Mysherwin online account at the website link
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing user id and password to log in.
- Press the login button to continue working on the website.
- Even if you forgot the password and user id, options are available to reset it.
- Click the Forgot Password option to reset the password by answering some security questions.
Managing your employee account through mysherwin.com will make things easy and convenient. Simply use the link that says ‘Manage Your Account’ to get to the proper page. First, you have to log in your account. Once you’re logged in, you can enjoy doing many activities such as changing your password, updating your personal information, viewing your employee benefits, etc.
Creating New Account with Mysherwin
- For creating a new account with the Mysherwin, click on Create New Account link available.
- Enter the required details, which includes your name, birthdate and last 4 digits of your national ID.
- After entering the correct information, click on SUBMIT button to complete the process.
- Simply follow the provided instructions to complete the registration process.
If you are an employee of Sherwin-Williams, it is highly recommended that you create an online account so that you can take advantage of the company’s Web applications.
Use ‘Help’ link on the homepage for any doubts or further assistance.You can find this in the left corner of the portal. You can find useful information on the ‘Help’ page, particularly answers to commonly asked questions.
Occasionally, your personal information may not be entered into our HR system before you start working. Please contact your Human Resources professional if you are unable to establish your identity or you can wait and try again a day or two later. Our Global IT Service Desk is also available to all employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, by calling +1 (216) 566-2997, Option #1.