Samsung Find MyMobile App -findmymobile.samsung.com
Samsung has come up with a Find My Mobile App to help its users to locate their phone if it is missing and even protects the phone data, by allowing the remote access to the phone. Along with Samsung Galaxy Alpha Find My Mobile App is supported on iPhone, listed set of smartphones, tablets, Mobile broadband device and wearable gadgets. The list of all the supporting devices can be checked – here
Required setting to access Find My Mobile App
To manage and control missing device via Find My Mobile app it is necessary to create a Samsung account on your device, activate remote control and location on the device. Steps to activate remote access and to add a Samsung account along with the other required steps are discussed in this section :
- To Sign In to the Samsung account – On your mobile home screen tap Apps; Under Apps Select Settings
- Under the Settings select User and Backup and choose Accounts option.
- Under Accounts choose Add account option and Select Samsung account.
- If the account was already created then select sign in, if not select Create account option and create a new account.
- To enable remote control option, navigate to the home screen of your phone, select Apps.
- Select Settings option in Apps, then choose Security option under System subheading in settings.
- Tap on Remote controls and enter Samsung account password and click on Confirm button, then finally select OK option located at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, tap the Remote Control Switch to turn on.
- It is even necessary to on the location on the mobile, which can be done by selecting Google Location Service and click on Agree to enable location access on the phone.
- Reactivation Lock helps to prevent the unauthorized user access the phone, thus it is necessary to enable Reactivation Lock on the phone.
How to access Find My Phone
If the person is trying to track the lost phone then Find MyMobile app is the best solution, the steps to track the phone via Find My Mobile is mentioned in the below section :
- To sign in to Find My Mobile App Click here
- Tap on SIGN IN option
- Enter Email ID (or Phone Number) and Password, then click on SIGN IN button.
- If the User wants to Reset Password or has forgotten the User ID or Password, then click on Find ID or Reset password option.
- The user can retrieve the password by entering the registered mobile number, to which the temporary password will be sent.
By accessing Find My Mobile the authorized user can trace the current or last seen location, control the various operation like lock screen, lock Samsung pay, lock Samsung pass or lock power off by remote controlling the phone. The user can also obtain the back up of the device and extend battery life by selecting various power mode options available. The Samsung Find My Mobile App allows its user easy retrieve their device without losing any important data. The Users who are unaware of steps to follow to keep the device ready to Find My Mobile App can tap on PREPARE option on the findmymobile home page. For any further queries, one can contact the concerned people by Click here