TransHealth Quality Care –www.mytranshealth.com
As generations are moving we found many advanced things in our society like moving on with everything but still being transgender today is still unreasonably hard, but it is far from hopeless. But no more worries as dis MyTransHealth website being trans friendly helps to communicate many other famous transgenders and many more services also available.
Finding a trans-friendly doctor is not an easy thing to do. MyTransHealth is changing that by becoming a free website that connects the transgender community with quality healthcare providers. Usually, finding access to quality healthcare is filled with frustrating challenges for trans people. MyTransHealth designed a guided search to make this process easier. Access to quality care is a human right. Our mission is to ensure that all trans and gender nonconforming people receive culturally competent service. Also, provider evaluation is vetted against a series of criteria to meet a minimum cultural competency in transgender needs.
Become a MyTransHealth member:
Just follow some steps To become a MyTransHealth member as mentioned here;
- Log in to manage your mytranshealth account by using the link.
- Use the ‘Login’ link that’s located on the upper right corner of the portal to get to the proper page.
- Type in your username/email and password to their respective spaces.
- Then use the ‘Sign In’ button to proceed.
- Once you’re logged in, you can manage your account and personal information.
- In case if you forgot your password, you can get assistance by using the ‘Forgot Password?’ link.
- As a registered account owner of My Transhealth, you are privileged to enjoy many other services on the portal.
- Just use the appropriate tool or link to get the information you need.
If you want to stay updated with the latest news and events, you can sign up to the newsletter service of the company – just type in your email on the space provided and use the ‘Go’ button when you’re done. You may also connect via social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you want to send in your donation, you can get more details on mytranshealth.com.
Be a Provider of MyTransHealth:
The company refers to a series of criteria when evaluating someone to become a provider. You should be able to meet a minimum cultural competency in transgender needs to qualify for My Trans Health. You should also possess the following qualities:
- Actively work with the trans community
- Attend relevant workshops and/or training
- Have a non-discrimination policy that includes gender identity
- Must comply with the WPATH Standards of Care
- Adheres to the informed consent model (ICATH)
For more information, you may send in your question via email to email@example.com. You may also refer to the ‘FAQ’ page for answers to common questions including ‘What is MyTransHealth?’, ‘How are providers screened?’, ‘What cities does the company cover?’ and many more.